Welcome to the world of the Armchair Dragons
Crowdfunding gives entrepreneurs and business people a brilliant new way to raise business finance.
2012 saw massive growth in the Crowdfunding world and that growth is certain to accelerate in 2013. The numbers of businesses looking for finance from a Crowdfunding campaign is increasing almost weekly and there are a number of new platforms beginning to launch in order to handle the level of interest.
Crowdfunding is trendy, crowdfunding is fun and crowdfunding works. But it is not easy!
The Growth Academy specialises in working with businesses and getting them investment ready for a Crowdfunding campaign, we would be delighted to discuss your project with you.
Who invests in Crowdfunding campaigns?
Crowdfunding is accessible to people who have never backed a business before. Successful campaigns gain support from friends, families, social media contacts and business contacts initially and then the crowd join in.
Larger, more traditional serial investors are starting to recognise the opportunities that crowdfunding offers, and they are monitoring the Crowdfunding sites looking for campaigns that catch their eye.
Why do you need help with your campaign?
Crowdfunding successfully is not easy, there are a number of factors that will need considering and executing.
Along with our best of breed partners, The Growth Academy can work with you to make your crowdfunding pitch and campaign as strong and compelling as possible. We cannot guarantee that you will raise the money needed but we can guarantee that you will have all the tools needed to make your pitch a success.
Contact us now for a free 30 minute no obligation consultation.
Do you want to raise money for your business?
Is Crowdfunding for you?
What do you need to think about?
- Will the crowd care? Can you get the attention of the crowd?
- Do you have all the foundations in place? Who is the team behind the business? Do you have the relevant experience on board?
- Will your business stand out? Crowdfunding is competitive and your business will need to get noticed to be successful.
- How strong are your financials? Your numbers are critical. They need to be accurate, well thought out and have a basis in reality.
- Do you have a business plan? A great business plan is very important.
- Can you generate momentum? The first 25% of any crowdfunding campaign is the hardest, many investors won’t even look at your pitch until it is over 25%. Where will that come from?
The Growth Academy will mentor you through the process of getting your crowdfunding pitch live and ultimately successful.
We will do this by ensuring that you, your business plan, financials and pitch are 100% investor ready.
Email Craig on firstname.lastname@example.org